• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0Z January 11 thread

RGEM is in and it again moved the heaviest precip shield 50 miles or so West. Bang for Southern and Eestern New England!

00_054_R1_north@america_I_4PAN_CLASSIC@012_036.jpg

All that yellow was for the fishes only a few runs ago and has been trending westward and is significantly larger in this one.

Also, the last few runs of the gfs have been showing increasing moisture for this storm. Hopefully the 00z GFS continues with this trend.

I am getting really excited now.... :weenie:

Why does posting disappear when an upcoming snow storm misses areas where many of the mets here reside but still slams other areas?

CT could get a heck of a blast from this storm.

Where's the interest from a meteorological point of view even if a flake doesn't fall on folks front doorstep?

Where's all the posts?

I could see SnowLoversAreUs.com having a huge decrease in posts when a storm misses an area, but it's surprising that a meteorological board experiences the similar results for snow storms.

Why does posting disappear when an upcoming snow storm misses areas where many of the mets here reside but still slams other areas?

CT could get a heck of a blast from this storm.

Where's the interest from a meteorological point of view even if a flake doesn't fall on folks front doorstep?

Where's all the posts?

I could see SnowLoversAreUs.com having a huge decrease in posts when a storm misses an area, but it's surprising that a meteorological board experiences the similar results for snow storms.

I couldn't agree with you more. Anyway, DC - Philly see 4"+ which is still a significant storm...:axe:

Archived