• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
6Z Boxing Day Storm Models.

6 z runs continue to develop the storm furter east and take the decent qpf further east.

most locations including NJ/NYC have seen the qpf numbers drop a decent amount from the high totals in my view that were showing on a few runs to around a 10-12 inch storm currently

I have read some of the short range models are showing a more western storm, but even the over night euro does not show big snows actually getting really west of PHL it seems.

going to have watch and see what develops today,but overall the trends have not been to favorable in my view, some people may spin the models runs as favorable I suspect

Looking at the 500's, If you compare the 12Z Ruc against the 06Z Nam, you'll see that at 18Z today the Ruc has the L positioned approx. 50 miles SW of where the Nam has it at that time. Then if you compare them at the 00Z timeframe, the Ruc has the L positioned approx 50 miles W (and slightly south) of the Nam at that same time. We'll have to see here shortly if the 12Z Nam continues its track or if it brings it more in line with the Ruc.

snowing lightly here in camden, de. 28/27

Archived