• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Who will get the shaft?

_AR_

Well at least we didn't end up completely empty handed with this storm =D.

If by not completely empty handed you mean two hands of sand, then I guess you are right! Certainly NWS way overdid north of Bucks County. I am here in Quakertown and they easily saw 6-8 inches while up in Allentown, I got about 2 or 2.5 inches.

This is how tight the gradient was in this storm. famartin (Ray) lives in Ewing Twp a western suburb of Trenton, I live in East Trenton on the Hamilton Twp border and we are probably 10 miles apart as the crow flies. I was getting in on some of the banding, and he was just out side.

Yea, I've got a buddy that live in Ewing. He reported 8.75" this morning.

Southeast PA observation:

Well, I was out in Harrisburg this morning and just got back home to Montgomery County. What a difference from Lancaster County to Berks County to Chester/Montgomery Counties

Mile marker 260 on the PA turpike was the first notice of a dusting. Pretty much a dusting to an inch for the next 20-30 miles. By about mile marker 300, there were a few inches. By mile marker 315 there was double what was at mile marker 300.

Seems like areas from about Reading/Ephrata/Lancaster, westward got the shaft (pretty much as expected).

Archived