Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Redemption Room

KAOS

10 hours ago, Jebman said:

It does get cold enough overnight down here in central Texas for snowmaking lol. Just had a couple nights down into the middle 20s!

Thanks! I might check this out!

Can you imagine a world with guaranteed backyard Jebwalks every time the temp drops below 29F?

You even get to choose whether you want falling snow during the Jebwalk or just want to admire all the snow that "fell" overnight in the ripping-fatties-all-night-long-personal-blizzard. 

• Haha 3

On 12/25/2019 at 7:25 PM, Steve25 said:

Anyone have content from that epic week in 2010? I could use it right about now lol

Not going to need it. This is Snowtown 2020. Enjoy your redemption.

Happy New Year!!!

:snowing:

I measured 50+ degrees today. It is currently rippin fatties... the road and concrete surfaces have caved. The grass, mulch, car tops, trash can lids caved long ago... even puddles are caving.

A "salt truck" just drove down my road.

This is redemption my friends.

• 2 years later...
On 12/13/2019 at 5:30 PM, KAOS said:

Welcome to the Redemption Room. Dedicated to saving the lives of weenies who are considering jumping off the cliff.

I need Redemption BAD. I am considering stealing a tractor trailer and gunning it to 120 mph then smashing through downtown Washington DC at speed, all because its too warm in Central Texas and I miss The Reaper in our Panic Room. I feel it is a fitting jump off the ledge scenario. I am also getting concerned about the long term models depicting a mild winter throughout the US into April 2023, even up in New England with flooding rains in Jay Peak.

Of course, I am only joking lol. (In the present political climate, I could truly find my door knocked down by enterprising individuals in the name of safety and security lol)

I am joking about the tractor trailer, but not joking about the mild winter. It appears increasingly likely.