• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
There are sometimes these big energy clearings when I post here

I use to think it was loose channeling of things seeping through, but when a HAARP thread receives 111 replies and legitimate topic about climate change since 2013 has only me active, and 10 other threads like this (empty), it's like.. hmm... 

I noticed the same thing when I would trade futures market and sometimes gold. There is like this deep emptiness and phasing out. My best way to interpret is that in 5 or 10 years there's a global flood or something. 

I just made a post about March 2018 conditions and it happened.. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

I know there are people posting on this site that I cannot see or do not have access to. Is this up to the administrators I assume? or is there something I can do? For example, 1 other member has posted in ENSO threads in last 3 months, this thread has 26,000 views

That would be guest views (non-registered members). Hope this helps.

On 4/25/2018 at 8:25 PM, Vice-Regent said:

That would be guest views (non-registered members). Hope this helps.

This, the, ENSO thread. It isn't guest views. It has to do with following an active conversation. (A lot of the views were in the beginning of the thread, but it had something like 4,000 views in 3 weeks with only me and raindancewx active). (also not saying the views is completely accurate, but a lot of the small talk doesn't wane.)

Archived