• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Weenie of Year '13: no SE/TN rep., including Brick, on 1st and only ballot! What a disgrace!

GaWx

Folks,

I just noticed that the first and only round of the 2013 WOTY started early Saturday morning. I was shocked and stunned to see that the Great SE Weenie, the infamous Brick Tamland, was left off the list!! I still can't believe it. Actually, I don't recognize anyone from either the SE or the TN Valley regions!!! That's very depressing. :( However, there's still hope for Brick or whomever the SE/TN masses decide to write-in if they want SE/TN representation.

So, please exercise your very important voting right/duty ASAP. I encourage you to vote "write-in" and then list Brick Tamland or whomever in a thread reply. We can take advantage of the current wintry wx in the NE and the lack thereof down this way to outdo their votes at least for now. Yeah how about that, the lack of SE wintry wx could actually help the SE lmao.

Thanks for your valuable time and for reading this.

Go here to vote: http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/41997-weenie-of-the-year-final-round/

Folks,

I just noticed that the first and only round of the 2013 WOTY started early Saturday morning. I was shocked and stunned to see that the Great SE Weenie, the infamous Brick Tamland, was left off the list!! I still can't believe it. Actually, I don't recognize anyone from either the SE or the TN Valley regions!!! That's very depressing. :(  However, there's still hope for Brick or whomever the SE/TN masses decide to write-in if they want SE/TN representation.

So, please exercise your very important voting right/duty ASAP. I encourage you to vote "write-in" and then list Brick Tamland or whomever in a thread reply. We can take advantage of the current wintry wx in the NE and the lack thereof down this way to outdo their votes at least for now. Yeah how about that, the lack of SE wintry wx could actually help the SE lmao.

Thanks for your valuable time and for reading this.

Go here to vote: http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/41997-weenie-of-the-year-final-round/

meh.  Not this year. Brick is only around four months out of the year and his posts are exactly the same as they have been every year.

meh.  Not this year. Brick is only around four months out of the year and his posts are exactly the same as they have been every year.

Actually, Brick just posted about snow on the Egyptian Pyramids. I don't ever recall him posting about that subject! So, he can be original. ;)

Seriously, Brick looks forward to this opportunity every year at this time. Don't you want him to have a great Christmas?

Actually, Brick just posted about snow on the Egyptian Pyramids. I don't ever recall him posting about that subject! So, he can be original. ;)

Seriously, Brick looks forward to this opportunity every year at this time. Don't you want him to have a great Christmas?

If WOTY is what makes his Christmas _______  ______ _______ __________ .

Someone else can fill in the blanks.

Yay! Thanks, Rib, for adding the great Brick Tamland. He didn't become the People's Weenie for no good reason. He earned it through very hard work. Keep in mind that he's the only People's Weenie ever in the history of this board.

Folks, I encourage you to go to this new link and help make Christmas great for this man and his family (since in new thread votes will need to be resubmitted):

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/42015-weenie-of-the-year-final-round/

Archived