Newest Member
    SnowHabit
I'm dreaming of a White Christmas snow on Christmas stories

Ginx snewx

4177f27e-f434-5e1d.jpg

Here are your odds

I believe I believe I believe

Snow on Christmas

Christmas snow is magical snow, the feeling of peace within from a new fresh blanket of snow on Christmas is shared by all. Dec 24 th 1983 was special.

Our extended family is gathered at Moms house in the finished basement for our traditional meal of seven courses of fish/ seafood. We exchanged gifts and listened to stories of life. I was a father of a 5 year old and a 3 month old. A total of twenty adults and kids were gathered when one of the kids went upstairs to the bathroom. All of a sudden he came shouting down the stairs, it's snowing,it's snowing ! Within minutes the entire house was scrambling up the stairs looking outside from every angle possible. Huge dendrites were just pouring out of the sky sticking to everything. I could feel and hear the joy from each and every person that night. It was a magical moment . Snow at Christmas, ahhhhhh.

Nice Ginxy my man!!! Have had a few similar holidays. One Christmas Day not so long ago we were all gathered at my Aunts house in Buffalo, NY. (my parent's are both from there) As dawn broke Christmas morning there was no snow. I was a little bummed out as we had left a White Christmas here on the East Slope for a brown Christmas in WNY. I was sitting at the breakfast table with my cousins enjoying a cup of coffee when I saw a huge downy flake come drifting down. I thought "Well at least there will be a few mood flakes." However, soon a few more flakes came down. Then a steady moderate snow began to fall. The frozen ground was quickly covered. All of my nieces and nephews got very excited and soon we were all outside playing in heavy snow. The snow fell heavily through the day and Christmas Night. By 10pm that evening 24+" had already fallen and it didn't quit.Our stay was extended by a day and we all had a great time being snowed in together. Hope all of us experience something similar soon.

Archived