• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0Z Models

Absolutely, Storm enters on west coast, exits on east coast...Not to qoute someone but Henry M always says if a storm enters in central Cali, it will likely exit off coast of VA

Given the overall "blockiness" in Canada at days 4-7 VA is probably close to right, maybe a bit north, remember the GFS had a southward bias on these sort of events...I could see it going as far north as maybe Atlantic city

Absolutely, Storm enters on west coast, exits on east coast...Not to qoute someone but Henry M always says if a storm enters in central Cali, it will likely exit off coast of VA

The bowling ball storm we were talking about in a regional thread-- havent seen one in awhile. Perhaps it will redevelop just offshore.

Given the overall "blockiness" in Canada at days 4-7 VA is probably close to right, maybe a bit north, remember the GFS had a southward bias on these sort of events...I could see it going as far north as maybe Atlantic city

This kind of storm wouldnt lose much moisture as it crossed over the mountains would it? Ive seen clippers go either way-- some dry up and others maintain their energy and moisture and are bona fide snowstorms on the coast.

The bowling ball storm we were talking about in a regional thread-- havent seen one in awhile. Perhaps it will redevelop just offshore.

Im not even sure we would need it to redevelop...these west to east systems sometimes have enough moisture to drop a nice 4-8 or 6-10 inches....give me verbatim GFS for Mid ATL and Id be stoked...

Im not even sure we would need it to redevelop...these west to east systems sometimes have enough moisture to drop a nice 4-8 or 6-10 inches....give me verbatim GFS for Mid ATL and Id be stoked...

No, thats why I posted in the NYC/SNE threads this is a much much easier type event to get something out of....even if no major coastal re-development happens its possible to see something....of course its hard to say where...if the Canada vortexes remain a problem it will be a DC/BWI event, if not probably a NYC/PHL/Boston event.

No, thats why I posted in the NYC/SNE threads this is a much much easier type event to get something out of....even if no major coastal re-development happens its possible to see something....of course its hard to say where...if the Canada vortexes remain a problem it will be a DC/BWI event, if not probably a NYC/PHL/Boston event.

In that case let the Canada vortexes remain a problem :)

Archived