Newest Member
    joxey
Filter Option

The Dude

• 4 weeks later...

That would explain it!

Is it the plans for the future?

Thanks!

Yeah.. the way it was working was switching to an entirely separate skin. It made making changes to the skin more difficult.  My plan is to use some code logic within our working skin template.

Yeah.. the way it was working was switching to an entirely separate skin. It made making changes to the skin more difficult.  My plan is to use some code logic within our working skin template.

Awesome.  It was a really phenomenal tool that made the site extremely useful on those hectic days when I just have 5 minutes to check in.

Thanks for the info, and for all of your work.

Which reminds me, I still need to donate...

Awesome.  It was a really phenomenal tool that made the site extremely useful on those hectic days when I just have 5 minutes to check in.

Thanks for the info, and for all of your work.

Which reminds me, I still need to donate...

Thank you for the compliment.  Scott deserves a lot of credit, too. He's been a big help whenever there's a problem.

We are almost to $10k which should put up the same as last year. I thought it was closer to $9k but realized I did not include the card/paypal transaction fees & taxes with the calculation. 

Thank you for the compliment.  Scott deserves a lot of credit, too. He's been a big help whenever there's a problem.

We are almost to $10k which should put up the same as last year. I thought it was closer to $9k but realized I did not include the card/paypal transaction fees & taxes with the calculation. 

In that case, thanks Eek too!

Looks like I just put the donation drive over the top.  Congrats on a successful drive.

Archived