• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Need a favor. Does any one know of the date of a hail storm in the Medway, Ma area..

Hambone

My company operates out a 15,000 sq ft brick colonial with shingled roof. We suffered some damage from Sandy and had an insurance claims guy out today to examine it. While up on our roof he advised us that the roof had suffered hail damage and that we could file a claim for that, but we need to come up with a date when the damage likely happened.

Can anyone think of an event in the past few years that would have hit the town of Medway, MA with hail? Medway abuts MIlford, Franklin, Holliston and Millis.

Thanks

Jack

My company operates out a 15,000 sq ft brick colonial with shingled roof. We suffered some damage from Sandy and had an insurance claims guy out today to examine it. While up on our roof he advised us that the roof had suffered hail damage and that we could file a claim for that, but we need to come up with a date when the damage likely happened.

Can anyone think of an event in the past few years that would have hit the town of Medway, MA with hail? Medway abuts MIlford, Franklin, Holliston and Millis.

Thanks

Jack

How about Sunday May 24, 2009? Too far back? I'm in Nebraska, so I really have no idea.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x702310358/Hailstorm-had-path-of-damage-throughout-region

http://massrealestatenews.com/tag/massachusetts-hail-storm-insurance-claims/

i've lived in Medway my entire life...I live in the NW corner prob about a half mile from holliston...specifically, imby, i have never witnessed anything bigger than a few pea sized hail events...i don't know what area of Medway you business is at...surrounding towns reported hail the same day as the tornado...my section of Medway didn't get hail...but you could have...

i've lived in Medway my entire life...I live in the NW corner prob about a half mile from holliston...specifically, imby, i have never witnessed anything bigger than a few pea sized hail events...i don't know what area of Medway you business is at...surrounding towns reported hail the same day as the tornado...my section of Medway didn't get hail...but you could have...

Charles River Bank, corner of Holliston and Main.

The insurance guy didn't estimate on the age of the damage, but we've been told we need a new roof by our contractor. The building was built in 1997. What was the date of the micro burst that hit the area. I wonder if that had hail. I was at home in Mendon when it came through but it tore Medway up.

The insurance guy didn't estimate on the age of the damage, but we've been told we need a new roof by our contractor. The building was built in 1997. What was the date of the micro burst that hit the area. I wonder if that had hail. I was at home in Mendon when it came through but it tore Medway up.

The 5/31/98 ORH one?

Archived