• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Severe Weather Risk For Thursday

Jim Martin

Some guy on Chad Evans' blog is saying he spotted a brief tornado east of the Meijer in Lafayette and supposedly other people witnessed something too. Have not yet seen any pics/video from there or the other areas where tornadoes were reported.

Well, as I said last night on here...the wind wasn't gusty, rather it was sustained at a pretty good clip. Though the rain was coming down so hard, and in conjunction with the wind, I couldn't really see anything here.

Storm photos (a lot of hail pics) via WLFI: http://interactives....photos-wlfi.com

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as I said last night on here...the wind wasn't gusty, rather it was sustained at a pretty good clip. Though the rain was coming down so hard, and in conjunction with the wind, I couldn't really see anything here.

Storm photos (a lot of hail pics) via WLFI: http://interactives....photos-wlfi.com

The time that the guy mentioned doesn't seem quite right. If there was anything then it should've been several minutes earlier, but I guess that is within the "margin of error" so to speak. No idea how reliable he is. Just looking through that gallery there are a few pics of low hanging clouds/appendages that could be mistaken for funnels.

The time that the guy mentioned doesn't seem quite right. If there was anything then it should've been several minutes earlier, but I guess that is within the "margin of error" so to speak. No idea how reliable he is. Just looking through that gallery there are a few pics of low hanging clouds/appendages that could be mistaken for funnels.

Definitely a lot of scud/low hanging clouds that I remarked about last night, before it hit my place. Probably a mistaken funnel as you mention.

My co-worker was in Dayton this morning and said there was some tree damage. I guess that's our local typical damage zone, so no surprise. :lol:

Definitely a lot of scud/low hanging clouds that I remarked about last night, before it hit my place. Probably a mistaken funnel as you mention.

My co-worker was in Dayton this morning and said there was some tree damage. I guess that's our local typical damage zone, so no surprise. :lol:

Seems like Dayton has been a hot spot at least in the past several years.

Archived