• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Conference II Early Registration

#NoPoles

I come in PEACE, and to offer a friendly reminder that THIS THURSDAY (15th) is the deadline for early registration...I hope you all will consider attending! Randy, et al. Work their behinds off for this community (us) for free...this is a Conference for weather weenies, by weather weenies (what more could you ask for?)

I come in PEACE, and to offer a friendly reminder that THIS THURSDAY (15th) is the deadline for early registration...I hope you all will consider attending! Randy, et al. Work their behinds off for this community (us) for free...this is a Conference for weather weenies, by weather weenies (what more could you ask for?)

STRANGER DANGER....STRANGER DANGER!!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day! If you wanted to go to the Conference, hope you took the plunge because early registration is getting ready to shut down! There's a good group of people going, so even if you are still undecided or still waiting to see if you get time off, regular registration will be open for a while!

To those who took advantage of early registration, I look forward to seeing you (again) and I look forward to meeting those who couldn't come last year!

I don't know about you all, but I am certainly excited, July can't come fast enough!

We are very privileged and honored to have Dr. Jack Beven presenting at Conference II. Jack is a native Cajun and was born a couple of weeks after Hurricane Carla made landfall along the Middle/Upper TX Coast in September 1961. Jack graduated from LSU and received his B.S. in 1984 with a major in Physics and minored in the combined fields of Astronomy-Geology. Jack received his M.S in Meteorology in 1988 and completed his Ph.D. in Meteorology in 1994 from FSU/Tallahassee. Jack began is NHC experience as an intern in 1988 and joined the NHC full time in 1993. Jack was promoted Lead Forecaster in 1998. Again, we are very honored and thrilled to have Jack presenting this year and everyone will enjoy Jack’s wide range of meteorological knowledge and his awesome speaking abilities.

Archived