• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snowstorm Videos

CAD Addict

Thanks. We have some pretty impressive drifts that are upward of 4ft in places. We are definitely doing better than forecasted; it's hard to get a good measurement, but I'd guess we already have 8" or more from the upslope.

Is the 8" from the upslope portion or are you adding the Sat AM snow as well? I'm sure its a blizzard up there in the high country. I was just out pumping gas and the winds were probably over 30 mph, it was about the coldest I remember being in several years if you add the wind chill. I'm sure you're wind chill is running 30 below at times. You're due for a few more inches I think when another lobe of -16 degree air gets in there tonight. Can't wait to see Joe's report.

Is the 8" from the upslope portion or are you adding the Sat AM snow as well? I'm sure its a blizzard up there in the high country. I was just out pumping gas and the winds were probably over 30 mph, it was about the coldest I remember being in several years if you add the wind chill. I'm sure you're wind chill is running 30 below at times. You're due for a few more inches I think when another lobe of -16 degree air gets in there tonight. Can't wait to see Joe's report.

8" excluding the saturday am snow. It's an amateur guess, but judging by the hip deep drifts we have in places, we have to be getting up there. Getting an accurate measurement is probably impossible right now. And yeah, the cold is numbing. Current temp per my Jeep is 9, and the winds are easily gusting to 50mph.

Archived