• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Just about 1 year ago today.......

Alpha5

what a difference a year makes...last year we had a high of 23 with a dusting of snow on this date...

http://nycsubway.org/perl/show?119314

In the bible it states a time for every purpose in heaven..I guess you can say the same thing about weather..a time for warm and a time for cold..we have had so many great winters the last 10 years,things were gonna even out..they always do!

In the bible it states a time for every purpose in heaven..I guess you can say the same thing about weather..a time for warm and a time for cold..we have had so many great winters the last 10 years,things were gonna even out..they always do!

I used to feel sad on the anniversary of the 12/12/1960 blizzard as the years past...But after last year and other recent years it didn't faze me this year...If we don't see another snow flake this year it still would not be the least snowiest season on record...Last year was great starting around todays date and lasted until the thaw in February...This year might see the cold and or snowstorms from late January into early March...

There is certainly an element of truth in the concept of "balancing the scales" over the course of time; however I actually share the views of Isotherm <Tom> that we may be entering a colder, snowier regime for the first time in quite a spell...though I am not equipped with the skill to discuss it as cogently as he does...a bit of patience may be all that is necessary...

I used to feel sad on the anniversary of the 12/12/1960 blizzard as the years past...But after last year and other recent years it didn't faze me this year...If we don't see another snow flake this year it still would not be the least snowiest season on record...Last year was great starting around todays date and lasted until the thaw in February...This year might see the cold and or snowstorms from late January into early March...

71-72? sounds about right 2nd year nina..usually in Nina's warm December's have good late season action

Archived