• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
obs threads forums

wdrag

Just one forecasters viewpoint follows.. tho it is shared by at least one other within the mid atlantic. I think the obs threads coverage areas have become too small. Working Philly CWA... I still think it valuable to watch trends from the southern Catskills to central pa to the Virginias and inclusive eastward to the coast. I just dont have time to jump around when i'm working... since these obs threads are supplemental and could be viewed as a distraction. To simplify... would like to see a return to 2008 or 09 time broader coverage areas, for winter wx, wind and heavy rain obs. Your call as a group. Regards, Walt

Just one forecasters viewpoint follows.. tho it is shared by at least one other within the mid atlantic. I think the obs threads coverage areas have become too small. Working Philly CWA... I still think it valuable to watch trends from the southern Catskills to central pa to the Virginias and inclusive eastward to the coast. I just dont have time to jump around when i'm working... since these obs threads are supplemental and could be viewed as a distraction. To simplify... would like to see a return to 2008 or 09 time broader coverage areas, for winter wx, wind and heavy rain obs. Your call as a group. Regards, Walt

Welcome Walt...glad you found your way over here. There are a lot of pros and cons for having Regional Subforums and having everything in one General Weather forum. We've had a significant rise in volume over the years which led to the subforum decision. We'll definitely weigh your concerns. We may be able to find a way to make the majority happy.

Archived