amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Lawn/Garden/Golf Thread

tombo82685

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

assuming its a par 70 course, your sitting at an 83 right now. So as long as you dont shoot over a 15, its a win.

Its a par 72. Final score 88, 41 on the back 9 a new record for me, well its the same 9 holes, 47-41 with a 12 on 5. I've done my part, hopefully the karma works as well on wii golf as it does with regular golf. :snowman:

Only if one measures success by exceeding the snowfall totals on the 12z gfs. :whistle:

Our AWIPs crude snowfall estimate off the model had a NJ state record near Cape May (ironically where the

current state record is).

well tony, its a win, win for you. If the gfs is correct we get a boat load of snow. If the other models are right the golf courses will be free of snow and you can golf again.

I guess it has to be played on a "real" golf course. :(

Friday I was hitting an 8 iron to our 13th green (pins are still in) from our heated shop (across the pond on #9) . It's a good 150 yds or so and the winter time is the only chance to play a "par 3" that doesn't exist during the season. Tough lie hitting off the concrete but 70F was nice to get a few swings in, I'll find the balls once the snow melts.

0z fim has a 0z ukmet like track Snowman.gif

It nearly snowed at Myrtle Beach today, not much warmer than here:

This Afternoon: A slight chance of snow showers before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind between 11 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Well if the Canadian verifies, I'll be ready to go for the next one.

Archived