• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
The Man, the Myth, the Legend...Ray Martin

Thunder Road

I leave next Friday, so we ought to try and arrange something for this weekend or whatever. It certainly wouldn't hurt to become friends with someone on the inside of the NWS

Are you coming back anytime in the Fall? Would be great to have a gtg sometime in Oct or early Nov in addition to possibly this weekend.

I probably can't do this wknd though. :(

I'll be back Oct 10-13 and the week of Thanksgiving. I know this is short notice but idk when Ray will be back

Edit: Actually Oct 13-16, Thurs-Sun

Oct 15 might not be a bad time for a meet/greet. Phillies playoff game potential (or Flyers, or both).

Oct 15 might not be a bad time for a meet/greet. Phillies playoff game potential (or Flyers, or both).

yeah! Thats my birthday, free drinks for me! right? yea? :lmao: Might be a nice kick off to fall/winter season, nice football/baseball timing.

yeah! Thats my birthday, free drinks for me! right? yea? :lmao: Might be a nice kick off to fall/winter season, nice football/baseball timing.

Flyers play the Kings at 7 that night. :thumbsup:

And if we do this and you show up, I'm sure someone will buy you a drink.

since ray is back in jersey, he can finally finish the snowfall map that is 2 months overdue.

Haha yeah I was waiting for that comment. Eh, we'll see... its vacation and I'm relaxing, plus have a lot of plans... so chances of it getting done are minimal.

Archived