• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
ROB GUARINO On the Move

Dark Energy

My sources tell me, ROB GUARINO is the new Chief Meteorologist at KVOA in Tucson, Arizona. Previously, he was the morning meteorologist at KOAT in Albuquerque. Good promotion!

He was out of the biz for a while in between ABQ and Tucson.

FWIW, ABQ is market #46, Tucson is market #67 in terms of size.

My sources tell me, ROB GUARINO is the new Chief Meteorologist at KVOA in Tucson, Arizona. Previously, he was the morning meteorologist at KOAT in Albuquerque. Good promotion!

It was announced a few weeks ago. I read his ex wife and kids live in San Diego so this was a position that puts hime somewhat near them.:scooter:

You aren't alone-TV Jobs only reported it last week.

I did a search on him to see what he was doing these days.

google pulled a story from the local Tuscon news that informed he was being hired.

The new story discussed how when he was interviewing, he "was well respected" but most likely you would read reports of the fiasco with his weather site and slander related to the guy who posed he was sleeping with his wife.

It was reported Rob received an un disclosed amount of money for settlement.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a search on him to see what he was doing these days.

google pulled a story from the local Tuscon news that informed he was being hired.

The new story discussed how when he was interviewing, he "was well respected" but most likely you would read reports of the fiasco with his weather site and slander related to the guy who posed he was sleeping with his wife.

It was reported Rob received an un disclosed amount of money for settlement.

he started KVOA in May 2011 and his ex and kids are moving to San Diego in August (from a good source )

Archived