• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
If this is going to be another winter of extreme blocks and exotic storm set ups...

hooralph

I wlll not be responsible for my actions. Just give us some overrunning moisture and cold temps for the love of god. I'd rather get to 35" by mixing every storm than waiting for a storm to back in from Greenland so I can get 72 hours of flurries on WNW winds.

Geezus Jeff didn't realize it was you until i saw your member title, why the name change? Hooralph is an institution. glad to see you posting agin, hopefully I see some 05 type pictures soon!!

I wlll not be responsible for my actions. Just give us some overrunning moisture and cold temps for the love of god. I'd rather get to 35" by mixing every storm than waiting for a storm to back in from Greenland so I can get 72 hours of flurries on WNW winds.

yes the exotic storm set up of last year where a forecasters headache.....especially after december.

i wonder if this is a trade mark of big blocking patterns

meanwhile the eastern half of maine is too warm for snow and we have a retrograding low........flash backs....ahhh.....flashback.....no....this is dec 2010.....

Archived