Jump to content

mbusada

Members
  • Posts

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mbusada

  1. I’m in the Trout Run Valley just west of Woodstock Virginia. The valley floor, which is it about 1600 feet got 1”. Up on the mountain where I am at 2400 feet, we got 6”. Most of it fell in a three hour window between five and eight that 800 feet of elevation was the difference between 36° and 30°
  2. Heavy snow here now near Wardensville, WV at 2400’ temp 28.5. 2” in the last hour for a total of just under 3”
  3. I have moderate rain and 31/26 near Wardensville, WV at 2400’ elevation.
  4. Photo isn’t from the local area but I am. Drove to Watertown, NY, to see some deep snow. Fished for steelhead in single digit temps, snowshoed on Tug Hill plateau, and took some sunset pics on Lake Ontario in -18 temps. These are the drifts along the shore on Wednesday.
  5. Moderate freezing rain and 27.9 in Lothian, MD, southern AA County started as moderate snow around 4:30 and picked up a half inch. Flipped to rain then dry slot, but now steady rain.
  6. I’m at 2.5” storm total in Lothian, about 10 miles east of DC. Flurries right now and I wish that band over DC would move east. Glad they’re getting in on the action but I’m a little jealous right now!
  7. Snow tapering off in Southern AA county. Snowed lightly since 7:00 am. 1/2” so far and temps rising now at 32.1/30. Up from 29 at 7:00
×
×
  • Create New...