Jump to content

mahantango#1

Members
  • Posts

    5,604
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mahantango#1

  1. Nws said in their discussion if you have anything planted already...you won't have to worry about it growing anymore after tonight an Monday night.
  2. Dt is calling for a significant severe weather outbreak on Thursday afternoon from NY state to Ga.
  3. 51 for the high this afternoon that sun from 2-4pm warmed it up better then I expected.
  4. You'll need one of these for the get together, at least you'll be prepared
  5. 78 for the high today, actually felt humid this afternoon
  6. Good thunderstorm some wind, continues thunder, lightning and .40 rain. And a rainbow afterwards.
  7. Severe weather potential tomorrow NWS,ABC 27 thinks it's a possibility.
  8. 70 for the high today. I was working in the yard today and was bothered by a gnat at my ear.
  9. Probably planting, an roto-tilling and mulching @canderson place.
  10. 58 for the high today. For the last 3-4 weeks I have been getting more sun from our transition from winter to spring.
  11. We went through this back in the 1970s with the oil embargo in the winter. congress I think it was made DST year round.. Who likes it getting dark at 4:40pm anyway?
×
×
  • Create New...