Jump to content

paweather

Members
  • Posts

    11,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paweather

  1. Biggest Run of the Century coming up on the EURO.
  2. Yep. Still looks like the further north track is the way to go.
  3. Can't wait for the days staying up for the overnight EURO runs!
  4. And we get zilch. Hope it continues to come further west.
  5. LOL. I know when I said Everyone seems to be fighting, well I did mean the NFL.
  6. Everyone is fighting these days it seems. Rams/Raiders joint practice there was a brawl yesterday.
  7. It is beautiful here right now but we shall see on the T-storm. Might as well get them while we can for now.
  8. I don't think I will get anything, so nice out today. Not hot or humid.
  9. Clouds seem to be rotating here with no rain right now just thunder.
×
×
  • Create New...