Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,632
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. I’ve been thinking about.75 here. Could see how it evolved into an inch but the heaviest is and always was s coast
  2. Warm front stuck right on the S coast . Congrats fellas. .
  3. Thats hilarious. I’m guessing ABC. Terrible there. I mean nothing remotely shows anything like that . This screams SE CT to SE MA for highest totals
  4. Looks like a coast special with less in between the bands. Like models show
  5. Wouldn’t have thought Dendy would get inches and I’d get light rain but….
  6. It’s weird because they def are not nuts about the lawn and landscaping like I am. They have a fertilizer service and do the leaves weekly in the fall etc. but this was a new wrinkle this year. They used to use one of those metal rollers that don’t work and I guess finally decided to go balls in. I mean I’m sure it actually worked pretty well . I didn’t have the heart to go over there . But he knows I’m a ball buster , so rest assured I’ll be over there in the next week or so to discuss. They’re Canadians … maybe that’s what they do up there
  7. He was out there from about 11-4:00. The thing is… there’s still thousands to come down.
  8. I still think S coast to SW CT is were the heavy stuff is . Someone gonna get the the Roman Stein relatively speaking
  9. Looks like he got hot and had a wardrobe change as he tackles more of the yard
  10. Next door neighbor shop vac’ing up acorns. Just when I thought I’d seen it all .
  11. Kind of alone on its own island. Don’t go against your own rule with these .
  12. Our weather this winter will feel like we’re somewhere over Laredo it seems
  13. RRFS went Stein latest run . H cubed is a few hours of downpours
  14. No reason to think this won’t follow the season long trend of SW CT to NJ for big amounts. Probably a fairly narrow zone
×
×
  • Create New...