I really hope this isn't one of those years we chase the ever elusive 10 day day storm only to have it mild and wet. We still have a long way to go fingers crossed.
So Mt Holly in their AFD mentions plowable snow possible in Berks, LV and Southern Poconos Friday Moring, would be nice but Im not counting on it though. Balmy 40F at the moment
Well I have to say, I think we’re all a little apprehensive after the last few years. I’m caustically optimistic and I refuse to even go near my shed. Is this a Classic Miller A setup?
I really hope this thread gets a lot activity this winter, maybe we flipped the script this season with the milder Oct. and Nov. opposed to the last couple where we had cooler and snow. Fingers crossed.
I VOTE NO, at least here its pretty laid back and if anyone wants to sort through all the riff raff that goes on over there they can. I don't post a lot just Obs during the winter. Just my .02
Mt Holly has been spot on with my area so far, they can only work with what the Computers give them then use their education and experience from there.