Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. An expanding wind field on the west side. It's just some fun hyperbole. Everyone relax.
  2. I go outside. Maybe get a fire going etc. Nobody wants to come to the house in Birkenstocks and a short sleeve polo.
  3. That Christmas 2015 was the worst. Thank God for beer.
  4. Because it's nice to get into the Holiday Spirit. Nobody wants a Thanksgiving sweating balls off and dodging mosquitoes.
  5. Meh, get the front through and have a nice cold T-Day.
  6. I think that might be delayed. I still think we have a window late month into early December.
  7. Feels like cheating when your squinting lol. Dry air ftl.
  8. Still waiting for good, real flakes like what Dave had. That’s when I’ll consider it real.
  9. Earlier this month I had a big graupel shower with flakes mixed in. Actually ocean effect too.
  10. Stubborn bastards those weeklies. I still think very late month into early December is a window for something. Many do think we get milder mid December...but that probably is typical ebb and flow too.
  11. Weeklies still try to meh December, but definitely not really in lock step with the ensembles when looking at week3ish. The Pacific did improve a bit.
×
×
  • Create New...