Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,387
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Radar woefully underestimated the small droplet stuff. Even in downpours the drops are not large, just heavy.
  2. Good storm for this time of year for sure. You never see 50kts in September from a coastal. Looks like back areas will have over 8” rain by later tomorrow. Probably from Wareham to Desperate Housewives.
  3. Many of them were over 4” last evening I saw.
  4. Yeah lots. Must be over 6” down towards south coast. Gonna be near 4” soon.
  5. Although winds cancelled for Kev. Another let down for him. Even I thought CT would do better overnight. Probably too inverted.
  6. Vortex95 needs context before quoting people
  7. It’ll just be bands of showers tomorrow, but yeah, rain will be intermittent through Monday. Probably another steady slug as the low moves back northeast.
  8. Early in the season too. Pretty good storm in late September.
  9. I’m in Plymouth and it’s sheets of rains
  10. Tblizz house could get hit by ltg and he’ll meh it
×
×
  • Create New...