It’s really not that big of a deal despite it aggravating some people. The eastern slopes in general are great winter spots and that’s what matters.
It used to bother me with how this area does not radiate, but then I see the price of oil. I’m cool lol.
We get it, just not my hood. Radiational cooling anyways.
At least you live in a very uneventful area for weather. Can feel good about the safety of your house and loved ones knowing that damaging ice, wind, etc don’t happen there.
How does one see what the actual highs were for each day every year in a way where I don't need to bury myself in the catacombs of climo data for days on end.
SkiMRG was a massive winter weenie. He banned. Torch Tiger used to be a gentle soul...posting from the beautiful spots in Bedford, NH...but then something very cruel happened to him.