Jump to content

JonClaw

Members
  • Posts

    815
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonClaw

  1. 18z GFS about 185 miles SE, OTS after dropping some snow on Georgia and the Carolinas.
  2. Full-on pinging in Elmhurst now.
  3. 12z NAM had sleet up to Jackson Township at 1PM; radar has it around Sandy Hook. Off by 20 miles to the south.
  4. KDOX radar has sleet entering Philadelphia now
  5. Bigger flakes starting to mix in, radar as a small spot of moderate snow about to pass through the area.
  6. Incredibly fine flakes out there
  7. I don't know how useful SREF plumes are, but they have a wide range for snow at LGA: 4" to 22" with a 12.4" mean.
  8. Corona mesonet site just recorded a 2 degree drop in 5 minutes!
  9. NYCPS just got the go-ahead to work remote on Monday
  10. My wife in EM says that Mamdani will have NYCPS go remote Monday.
  11. I like to call VDay 2007 the "Scilia Gel" storm because that's what it felt like I was walking on.
  12. Slept in and missed the first round. Ewall radar had all snow for NYC, but I'm guessing it was too warm at the surface for accumulations?
  13. Starting to accumulate on sidewalks here in Elmhurst.
×
×
  • Create New...