Jump to content

Vinny Findley

Members
  • Posts

    142
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vinny Findley

  1. The Norwegian Breakaway cruise ship left the port of New York at 4:00 PM heading down to the Dominican Republic. Are they out of their FUCKING minds! 2 other cruise ships were supposed to leave but are still docked. I don't care how bad I needed a vacation I would not be on that ship. They are heading into a bombing storm where they most likely will hit hurricane force wind gusts! I think it was this same ship that hit a storm even stronger 4 or 5 years ago. They had water splashing up to the top decks and running down the elevator shafts and into the lower decks of the ship. Read many posts from people that said they were afraid to stand in there rooms and spent a day or more hugging their beds.
  2. 3 phones went off at the same time for that. Me my wife and my daughter!
  3. That didn't last long. Went from total rippage to light snow and brightening up.
  4. Wind picked up and now has to be 2 to 3 an hour rate. Heaviest snow of the season right now!
  5. 1978 Blizzard I had 3 feet of snow on my street. They had to clear the streets with front end pay loaders with a 5 yard bucket. Snow drifts on the house across the street we're 20+ feet high going from the upper roof to the foundation of the house next door. 4 days the street was buried before the clean up started. We've had plenty of big storms since then but anyone who lived through the 78 Blizzard all say the same thing this didn't match that storm.
  6. Still putting down an inch an hour. Sitting at 13.5. don't have a yard stick. There's a 12 inch buried in the snow.
  7. A little over an inch an hour. Intensity slowing. The 12 inch ruler is a 1/4 inch into the snow pile.
  8. Went to pretty light snow for a out 15 minutes after the first heavy band. Heavy again now. Probably 1 1/2 to 2 an hour rate now and bigger flakes again. Was moderate to heavy with fiber flakes for the last 45 minutes.
  9. Same here I'm about 10 miles south of there. Slowly getting heavier and the flakes slowly getting bigger!
  10. Didn't happen with Texans D which is as good. Pats D made Stroud look clowned! Maye wasn't great but compared to Stroud wasn't nearly as bad!
  11. You did a lot better than me. Maybe a little over an inch as it went by here!
  12. Not a lot of snow but at least feels like winter and has most of this season so far!
  13. Looks like it blew up after it passed me and headed over to you. About 10 minutes of white out here!
  14. Still dropping. Down to 22.5. 1.2 degrees in 20 minutes with the sun out.
  15. That's what it looks like here in Cranston about half mile from 295.
  16. Yeah it's here. Big fatties falling now with strong wind.
  17. CT doing well this year so far. Precip here just not hanging on. Squall lasted barely a minute.
  18. LMAO. As I shit on the radar, I can barely see the house across the street. Wind picking up. Intensity already letting up as I type this.
×
×
  • Create New...