Jump to content

ineedsnow

Members
  • Posts

    23,013
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ineedsnow

  1. Just a little further north this time please.. congrats
  2. I think you might get it good. South of here looks best congrats.. had a great day on mount Greylock 70 degrees and gust to maybe 25 so I guess it equals out lol
  3. naw anywhere from the Gulf to the east coast is in play..or even nowhere at all.. we wait
  4. I'm off the 2nd to the 12th that would be a perfect chase time
  5. I'm always looking for something exciting lol . Leaving for mount Greylock for the day hoping the views are good
  6. Added the Eps that could be fun somewhere. SAL doesn't seem terrible but it is there
  7. I'm more interested in the first long track storm potential of the year..
  8. this site is pretty cool.. not sure how accurate it is.. but you can see past humidity levels and weather for most airports https://weatherspark.com/map?id=2460&pageType=1 https://weatherspark.com/h/y/26197/2024/Historical-Weather-during-2024-in-Boston-Massachusetts-United-States
  9. Open the windows and enjoy it
  10. Looks pretty meh overall now though
  11. Drier conditions should last until another cold front approaches from the west sometime Sunday. Still too early to pin down the details. In general terms though, thinking our region gets into a brief period of very warm and humid conditions, but not like the heat we had last week. It should certainly not last nearly as long. Expecting cooler and less humid air to arrive early next week. &&
  12. Perfect summer day here.. I wish the whole summer was like this then I wouldn't mind it.
  13. I had another good hike up mount Wachusett today.. breezy and cool on the top but views were great!
  14. Probably a good slight risk day.. hope it still looks good Wednesday morning
  15. Think I might head to orange soon that storm to the sw is starting to look a little better
  16. Watch out Manchester yikes. Also watch hing those storms west of Springfield hoping they can produce
  17. Just got that alert on my phone.. pretty far away for that. I would have thought
  18. That storm in eastern NY needs a tornado warning
  19. Hoping for something good to.chase later on.. got about another hour or so until the graduation party I'm at is over.. suns out hot and.muggy.. waiting for things to pop
  20. It's going to have to clear out soon if we want to see anything today
×
×
  • Create New...