Jump to content

ineedsnow

Members
  • Posts

    23,017
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ineedsnow

  1. I work weekends and only holidays off are Easter Thanksgiving and Christmas but I get paid for a bunch of them
  2. Whatever forms in the Gulf it looks like we get the leftovers next weekend
  3. didn't stand in it but I did see a lady pick some up.. there was a ton of it
  4. Hampton Beach and Salisbury.. they even had the plows out getting the sticks and crap out of the road..
  5. Winds are ripping... waves and splash over is awesome at high tide ill post pics when I get home later but this is awesome!
  6. Stopped at salisbury before going to hampton.. pretty gusty now
  7. off to Hampton beach to see high tide come in.. I know there wont be much flooding but maybe walk the beach after and find something neat..
  8. Very gusty at home but noticeably less in leominster but still windy.. people were wild in the stores yesterday hopefully they all stay home today to.make my day easy.. I dread working the day before we get a legit hurricane up here if everyone went nuts just over this but it would be worth it i guess.
  9. Damn good forecast by the Euro AI 6 days out
  10. Maybe we get something coming up again in 10 days or so.. some interesting members at 12z
  11. I usually get up at 3.. might just wake up a hour earlier.. won't be as good up here but interested in what those to the south get
  12. convection going up around the center now https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/sat/satlooper.php?region=nwatl&product=vis_swir
  13. Just got home.. winds are ripping.. i saw a tree down that took out some wires.. templeton light and power were there @Damage In Tolland would be excited
  14. At market basket in leominster and its the busiest I've ever seen it.. and its usually crazy as it is here.. trying to put up chips is almost impossible today
×
×
  • Create New...