The Stages of model hugging...
1) Excitement that a major storm is coming and the celebration begins with thoughts of shoveling and hot cocoa
2) One model run flips to a wet and not white scenario - depression sets in.
3) Night model run comes in with a sweet hit and we all go to bed like Santa is arriving in the morning.
4) Wake-up in the morning and the storm vanishes
5) Afternoon model runs show a Southern tracker - everyone is pissed off.
6) The storm vanishes all together and on to the next storm.