Jump to content

canderson

Members
  • Posts

    25,494
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canderson

  1. Another day, another day of storms where you have to be S of Rt 30 to score.
  2. Light rain under the yellows here. S of the turnpike wins again.
  3. I believe you. Marietta had 5.8” iirc and you were sitting under it longer.
  4. That’s insane. I’m up to .06” If this were snow I’d probably murder you both in your sleep lol
  5. So far ..02” for the day. Looks like I’ll miss anything of major substance.
  6. Yea it’s suffocating out - humidity level here is a whopping 76%.
  7. Thank you @Jsauss and @Itstrainingtime One bad thing about my birthday- it’s always miserably hot.
  8. 5th wettest day of all time in Williamsport. 5.28” Crazy
  9. .7 for the day - huge gradient immediately to the east
  10. Close to .6” so far. We’ll see if that huge slog down near Baltimore gets here.
  11. That’s incredible - we’ve had good rain the last hour finally
×
×
  • Create New...