Jump to content

canderson

Members
  • Posts

    25,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canderson

  1. I could use some rain. I have had only a trace in the past two weeks.
  2. They are. We’ll see what the Euro shows …
  3. Been out of the loop - will the hurricane that’ll hit Tampa bring us any rain?
  4. Texas has a 2:30 kickoff - I expect many heat strokes.
  5. They had a record high and record high heat index the other day. Yesterday DFW hit a record high. Austin has hit 3 or 4. That heat dome won’t relent.
  6. Thought today was suppose to be less humid and cooler. It’s 83 at 11:30 with a 72 DP. Gross.
  7. Sun has broken through, though it'll be a very short moment as it's just a tiny hole in the clouds.
  8. If I get .1” I’ll be shocked and happy. Like prom night.
  9. ABC 27 report on WITF said a slight chance of showers tomorrow is all we get.
  10. Sitting outside at Ever Grain innCamp Hill and it’s almost cold. Loooove.
  11. In the new climate, likely do. I moved my garden to all native and drought resistant stuff. My yellow Texas roses have never done better.
  12. It got down to 88 the other day at midnight and I had friends posting pics on parkas lol
  13. They’ve hit 100+ 34 consecutive days. And it’s humid there so lots of 115+ heat index’.
  14. Meanwhile my parents’ pool water temp this morning was 98. Ninety eight!
×
×
  • Create New...