Jump to content

canderson

Members
  • Posts

    25,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canderson

  1. Heavy rain and by far strongest winds of the event this am. Wind into mid 30s.
  2. Jason Isbell concert cancelled for Sunday night. Bummer
  3. I’m old enough to remember two days ago CTP said we’d be dry until middle of next week lol
  4. I‘M just glad this will fleet out by kidney. My wife has a rally with 1,000 people coming to the Capitol. Anyone think an outdoor concert on the river at 8 pm Sunday actually happens? Lol
  5. MDT might get 3/4” inch Sunday. There goes my concert.
  6. Rain looks more and more likely Sunday. I have tickets for Jason Isbell on the river and am having some doubts that show happens.
  7. We might end up with some showers Saturday and Sunday. And 40 mph or so gusts
  8. Happy fall, pumpkin spice, chilly nights and lots of wind
  9. I think you got more than me but it has been so nice to get this solid not heavy rain.
  10. I’ll start a fall thread tmrw if no one wants to jump in
  11. I really really need Monday to stay dry from say 11-2. Praying. Large event at the capitol my wife is in charge of and yeaaa
  12. .75” rain today. but the rainy week is slipping away
  13. Hey Steve @Voyager hope you find a good medical answer for your issues. I know quite a few with it and they manage just fine so there is hope.
  14. .12 tonight. Total of .37” today. Much appreciated-it was crazy dry
  15. Yea but 82/76 which is what I’m at now is really gross.
  16. .25” rain this morning. Very very nice. Next week looks incredible!!!
×
×
  • Create New...