Jump to content

ravensrule

Members
  • Posts

    13,671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ravensrule

  1. Going to sleep?. Have you relocated to a nursing home?.
  2. It appears to only be this Christian. I don’t think i have ever even see you lose it to this extent.
  3. It’s a good attempt at a map but the 4-6” zone stretching from DC into PA is a complete joke.
  4. Honestly I’m not that bright but that was one of the best write ups i have ever seen. Extremely detailed and really easy to understand. Amazing job. You aren’t being kicked off the forum anytime soon.
  5. Clean up that extra bedroom, I’m heading over Sunday morning.
  6. You’re not a team player. Do you want 18” or 2-4”?.
  7. Does she still come back. Maybe you can invite her for this weekend to bring us some luck.
  8. I can’t figure out if there is more shit in your toilet or your posts.
  9. I need a storm bad. We have gotten screwed more ways than Jenna Jameson here the last ten years.
  10. Damn. Hook me up. It’s above my predicted 6”. Cancel that flight @stormtracker.
×
×
  • Create New...