• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wx Disco closure - Aug 12 2023

Wx Disco is/was a free weather site for weather nuts, storm watchers, and provided people interested in weather a safe place to congregate, share ideas and information. The site went to a subscription user format at midnight on Saturday night August 12 2023.  I was a devoted member who opted to depart, due to the user pay format, and I wish them the best in their endeavors. American wx will be the new place I hang my weather cap, and you may see some members in this forum as we migrate to these new pastures. So it is goodbye to the old and hello to the new. It is with trepidation and excitment I create my  new account. Please welcome us into your community, we only want to share with our posts, learn from your posts and observe the weather, whatever Mother Nature can create.

Please take  moment with me to silently observe the great losses of life and property in Hawaii .

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 8/12/2023 at 8:19 PM, so_whats_happening said:

Welcome, yea not a great move on his part but he kind of soiled that with his wild rants. 

Anyway welcome and if you ever have questions feel free to ask, dont be discouraged.

Hey man I had a account here a while ago. It sucks having the crew scattered from over there. The thing I'll miss is the banter and tracking every ones opinions and winter IMBY stories and tracking mods up until the bog storm. The only thing I don't like here is the sub categories you won't get that here.

1 hour ago, eddygeeme said:

Hey man I had a account here a while ago. It sucks having the crew scattered from over there. The thing I'll miss is the banter and tracking every ones opinions and winter IMBY stories and tracking mods up until the bog storm. The only thing I don't like here is the sub categories you won't get that here.

Head over to weather sphere. Wxsphere.com alot of old handles from accu days over there if you are interested!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...