• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Lens Flare Tree

This weekend my primary camera body had a catastrophic mirror failure. Ended up going and getting a new Canon 5D Mk III.

Stupid thing has in camera HDR. Of course I alway thought in the past that HDR was no good. Now I have the stupid thing in my camera. Well it does give me something new to play with and something else to learn how to do. This blows but it does show just how asleep the grass is here and it looks hot-like, a decent showing of the local conditions.

Bow, congrats on that new monster camera. Top notch for sure. Enjoy it, I'm sure you will.

Now you need to get the EF 500mm f/4 Lens ;).

Thanks. And what are you, my secret elf? How did you know that that specific lens was on my I'd really, really like to have list?

Too bad it was blown out of the water when I had to use those funds to get the monster body. Over 23 meg just for a single image sure does mean it is a monster I tell ya.

Pssshhh. Grass looks like that every summer from July through September in the Pac NW. :P

Believe it or not, if it was July 27th and not June 27th I would not have said anything because that is normal here also. This degree of parchiness ( is that even a word?) this early in the season is a little unusual here.

Archived