• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
GREarth Available For Public NonBeta Consumption Soon

WeatherStudio is looking pretty good as well and it doesn't have a yearly cost just a one time fee.

Anyone tried it?

i don't like the idea of weatherstudio.... not a reputable company. I'm also concerned they would be suceptable to the free data outages from NWS and Allison House has gotten around that, and has even in some situations bypassed the NWS itself to get data.

GREarth is by GibsonRidge - pretty much the standard when it comes to weather radar, and data and subscription services provided by Allison House - pretty much the standard for radar and weather data.

i don't like the idea of weatherstudio.... not a reputable company. I'm also concerned they would be suceptable to the free data outages from NWS and Allison House has gotten around that, and has even in some situations bypassed the NWS itself to get data.

GREarth is by GibsonRidge - pretty much the standard when it comes to weather radar, and data and subscription services provided by Allison House - pretty much the standard for radar and weather data.

Yeah, I've been looking over the products and GREarth does look like it's worth the money if you are going to track large scale or regional events. GRLevel 3, 2.0 may be out by May as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived