• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
An interesting "First" for this winter

buckeye

I was thinking that this is the first winter since I began following weather on the internet (forums, model links etc)...about the last 12 years, that there was not ONE SINGLE significant threat to track inside of 7 days for my area. Sure, there was always the 10+ fantasy stuff but they usually evaporated pretty quickly. Not one time did I feel compelled to stay up for the 00z euro run, (another first), or for any 00z model run for that matter.

Just another example of how this winter will be remembered or forgotten for it's absolute failure to produce.

I was thinking that this is the first winter since I began following weather on the internet (forums, model links etc)...about the last 12 years, that there was not ONE SINGLE significant threat to track inside of 7 days for my area. Sure, there was always the 10+ fantasy stuff but they usually evaporated pretty quickly. Not one time did I feel compelled to stay up for the 00z euro run, (another first), or for any 00z model run for that matter.

Just another example of how this winter will be remembered or forgotten for it's absolute failure to produce.

It isn't just our area, I've made like 10 posts this winter(or lack thereof). Never seen anything like it. Maybe we will be paid back hard with severe weather come spring.

Archived