• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WeatherWall Mobile for iOS

Zac

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you my app with just received a major update in the App Store.

Experience the power of weather radar at your fingertips with WeatherWall Mobile. Utilizing the vast weather radar network in the United States WeatherWall Mobile maps high-resolution weather radar information anywhere in the United States.

Maximize efficiency and productivity with WeatherWall Mobile’s innovative two panel display. Examine reflectivity while looking for winds indicative of severe weather at the same time. Want a bigger view of a single product? No problem! Two finger swipe to switch from two panels to one.

Add an aura of gentle beauty with reflectivity smoothing. A classic feature of PC era weather radar apps is now available in the Post-PC world!

Take storm watching to new heights with WeatherWall Mobile’s reflectivity mosaic. Now you can always find the interesting weather events of the day!

wwm.png

Only for iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad at this point, no Android version.

Undergoing active development and looking for feedback!

And since it is near the holidays and I'm in a giving mood I will throw out a couple of promo codes here for the first people to snatch up and try out WeatherWall Mobile!

JAN4749LP9PN

NMNHTHHTMWNR

• 3 months later...

WeatherWall Mobile 1.7 is now live in the app store!

New features include warnings, HCA and Az Shear! Check it out, always hoping to improve, looking for feedback!

I want to add some good words for WeatherWall Mobile. I use WeatherWall Mobile as one of my primary radar go-to apps for the iPhone/iPad, and it has some great features including radar smoothing, dual-pol product suite, and radar overlays while the radar is being smoothed (greyscale, highlights). I expect Zac will be implementing more features in the future. He has been very responsive when I emailed him with questions/bug reports. All around good experience with WeatherWall Mobile.

Archived