Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm Threat(s) for TG Holiday period

Wx4cast

Happy TG everyone!

You too!!!! Hope you are feeling better!! I start my new job Monday!! It's gonna be tough for a while, but IF we can get a snowy or a better yet REALLY snowy winter,It will get better faster!!! I will be plowing your road(s) to work...... The Northway Rt 9 Just to name a couple.

Starting out your snow measurements with the elasticized slantstick I see! ;-)

Surprised the hell out of me too. Measured the same on my plastic resin table on the back deck and the top of my glass snack table. No drifting off the roof with that glop. It was a hair under 6 but was already raining and I'm sure compressed the 2/10ths of an inch by the time I woke up to measure. :snowman:

From the Post Star.........................................................................

West Mountain in Queensbury may not be open until mid-December.

"There's still not enough cover to get anything going," said the ski area's Anthony Sarraino on Wednesday morning. "We had about 8 inches but it's raining and starting to erase what we had."

Read more: http://poststar.com/news/local/first-significant-winter-blast-results-in-accidents-outages/article_3df830a2-1626-11e1-8430-001cc4c03286.html#ixzz1elJj8gZR

Archived