• Wed 12/21
    • Fri 12/23
    • Tue 12/27
    • Thu 12/29
    • Mon 1/2 (Winter Classic)
    • Thu 1/5
    • Sat 1/7 in the afternoon
    • Sun 1/8

I know we just had a G2G, but we all agreed that if we did it over Christmas(which conveniently falls during snow season as well) we'd probably get a higher attendance.

Criteria:

1.) Ray can make it

2.) Mike and/or Tony can make it

3.) There's a Flyers game that day

4.) Some time between 12/13 and 1/9, which is when I'm home.

The downside is, Christmas can also be really busy even though it's not "work busy". I'll come up with a poll later.

EDIT: Added a poll. If you would like to go, please select ALL the dates that would work for you, or that you would be willing to go, even if they're not your first choice. Unless specified, the games start at 7pm, and we could hang around til the Euro if there's any sort of legit threat.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/7 would work...if the Flyers don't play when we're there it's not a biggie. I think that's Wild Card weekend in the NFL so there will be some games on.

True...we could work around an Eagles game too.

I wonder how many people will have off the week in between? If there are some, then it could be a random weeknight too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is ray, tony or mike going to show?

Who knows for sure, but at least ray said he can make it a few of the Dec dates.

Oh and would we want to consider somewhere besides the Plymouth Meeting D&B if we do it right before xmas, just because of the crazy mall traffic the week before? Where else, I don't know...

Who knows for sure, but at least ray said he can make it a few of the Dec dates.

Oh and would we want to consider somewhere besides the Plymouth Meeting D&B if we do it right before xmas, just because of the crazy mall traffic the week before? Where else, I don't know...

Yeah, the parking lot was a mess at the last G2G. i can't imagine how bad it would be around Christmas.

Our big days right now are 12/23 and 1/7.

12/23 we get Ray and Scotty, but no Tom.

1/7 we get Tom, but no NWS met, although Mike, Tony and Walt all haven't voted yet. They should really get on that. *cough*

In a few more days I'll probably make a new poll with just those two, since those seem like the popular times right now. I would pick 12/23 if I could, since I'd really like to finally meet Ray. But that's just me.

We could do 12/23 but keep in mind it's the day before Christmas Eve and the mall is going to be an absolute shi*show. I would suggest a different location instead of D & B's if that were the date.

Yes I already brought that up. I would NOT want to be trying to find a spot in that parking lot on 12/23.

Our big days right now are 12/23 and 1/7.

12/23 we get Ray and Scotty, but no Tom.

1/7 we get Tom, but no NWS met, although Mike, Tony and Walt all haven't voted yet. They should really get on that. *cough*

In a few more days I'll probably make a new poll with just those two, since those seem like the popular times right now. I would pick 12/23 if I could, since I'd really like to finally meet Ray. But that's just me.

I think you might be the first person who was eager to meet me :lol:

Whoops, sorry for the delay. I'm going to have to pass on this one, timing is not good. When do you have the next one? Is it in the spring or June? By the way, Walt's and my schedule are not that coincidental it would be tough to get both of us there on the same day. You can start the rumors that Walt and I are the same person, never see the two of us together. ;)

el bump-o

Friday 12/23 at Chickie & Pete's in Warrington at 7?

I really encourage everyone to come, even if you're not one of the regulars. Maybe if you'll show up you'll become one.

Letting your criteria go? Tony of course said he can't make it, and I know Mike can't make that either.

Archived