• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2011-12 Lakes/OV & C/W Forum Snowfall Contest

Chicago WX

Of course. But Trent and goobagooba are tied right now at 12 unders...thus the tiebreaker reference.

I'm an idiot. I forgot it doesn't look like any site is going to finish over ATM so it doesn't matter that a lot of their over/unders are different.. Could of made a fortune if you picked under for every site and it hits. wonder what kind of odds vegas would have gave out for that bet.

I'm an idiot. I forgot it doesn't look like any site is going to finish over ATM so it doesn't matter that a lot of their over/unders are different.. Could of made a fortune if you picked under for every site and it hits. wonder what kind of odds vegas would have gave out for that bet.

least we're gonna get some ice.

Here's the updated snowfall totals for each site, all through this evening's climate reports other than the Canadian locations. The downtown Toronto data is a bit sketchy. We'll see what we're gonna do about that one soon. Also, remember this is for snowfall from November 1 through today (and the contest runs Nov 1 to Mar 31).

Maybe half still have a shot at getting to or above normal? Well, that's only if a miracle turnaround starts real soon. :D

• 1 month later...

I'm liking my odds. I picked 6.5" for the greatest calendar day snowfall at ORD for tiebreaker #1, which was pretty close. I still won't count my chickens before they're hatched.

Anyone who would have said UNDER for ALL stations back in October would have taken a pretty hard beating for trolling the contest ...

Archived