• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Is this for real? Big Government Delegates behind COP16 Duped By college students

BethesdaWX

Yep.... big government duped by College students.... "Ban DHMO".... (aka, water). How can this no raise eyebrows? They don't know what water is, yet we expect them to understand Climate Science? I think not.

http://wattsupwithth...omy/#more-29077

The people in the video signing are clearly college students or interns or volunteers for NGOs, not lead delegates.

It's also the oldest trick in the book and fools just about everybody usually because nobody pays attention.

Why do you edit your posts so frequently?

Read the link, don't watch a short video and base claims off a few visuals :lol:

Either way, it doesn't change the point.... which is....WTF? LMAO :popcorn:

I read the whole link and watched the whole video. These are not actual 'big government delegates' they are interns for the delegates or volunteers for NGOs or just random people at the conference.. they are clearly too young.

I don't see any point. It's an old trick and fools just about anybody because nobody pays attention. Resorting to this kind of nonsense just shows how desperate you are.

I read the whole link and watched the whole video. These are not actual 'big government delegates' they are interns for the delegates or volunteers for NGOs or just random people at the conference.. they are clearly too young.

Read:

almost every delegate that collegian students approached signed their petition

Either way, it shows that they have no scientific knowledge whatsoever :lol:

Almost all the people in video are clearly under 30. There's 2 that are in their 40s or 50s. And all of them are dressed way too casually to be actual delegates of any government. They are reporters, interns, volunteers etc.

Maybe 3 out of 14 are under 30. There is no "suit & tie" for the casual event dude.

They are delegates. The article says "delegates". You don't have the knowldege to make claims like this.

Maybe 3 out of 14 are under 30. There is no "suit & tie" for the casual event dude.

They are delegates. The article says "delegates". You don't have the knowldege to make claims like this.

Yeah I don't give a damn what CFACT calls them... more skeptic scumbags.

Release the names. Real easy. If they had anybody significant on there they would have released the names already to embarrass the person.

Yeah I don't give a damn what CFACT calls them... more skeptic scumbags.

Release the names. Real easy. If they had anybody significant on there they would have released the names already to embarrass the person.

Skeptic Scumbags vs Alarmist Dildos..... who's winning over the public? You'd think the doom & terror we're inclined to experience wouldbe happening already. *cough* Hansen: NYC under 20ft of water by 2008" *cough*

Yep...Delegates in the COP16 don't know what water is :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I think the video is great at demonstrating how a skilled person (although the guy almost starts laughing) can present undisputable facts ( DMHO is found in our rivers, creeks, lakes, oceans and food, is a greenhouse gas, and fatal if inhalled, etc ) and sell his agenda to an uninformed but well intentioned buyer. I view the global warming debate as really skilled salepersons(politicians and others waiting to cash in) selling an agenda that is expertly crafted to uninformed but usually well intentioned citizens of the world. If we buy this BS all we will get is higher taxes, higher prices for the goods and services we buy, higher energy cost's, more gov't regulation,and no real change in our climate. It's a bad deal for all except those ready to profit or control. Now if we could get some of these really smart people to look at way's to clean things up without all of the BS and higher taxes and regulations that would be an agenda that easily could be sold. If your job is to sell a great product at reasonable prices (whatever that may be) you would have a fairly easy job. If your job is to sell sand to the arabs life might be a little more difficult for ya. If global warming was on the up and up then they would have already sold it to the powers that be.

Archived