• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
DAVIS RH'S are running 10% too high

famartin

kinda bummed out I can't afford one of my own...would put it right in the sun to see how hot that is

mine is right in the direct sun....they come with solar radiation shields... some of the more expensive ones like the one i have has a fan aspirated solar radiation shield.... you can get a wireless one for 400 bucks

mine is right in the direct sun....they come with solar radiation shields... some of the more expensive ones like the one i have has a fan aspirated solar radiation shield.... you can get a wireless one for 400 bucks

That's what my parents have (wireless with fan aspirated solar radiation shield). It gets sun during the late morning to mid afternoon.

After reading posts this evening, looks like some observing stations are reading too high with RH. Based on these outrageous HI values my weather station, its probably reading things too warm. So, just something to note for future reporting. If we had a lot more observations reading values of 120 or greater, then that would be a different story.

Still, what a day for the high temps and that the records that had occurred.

Archived