Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Black Hills trip

ray, awesome series!

great short road trip ;).

so you mount your camera in the car or something?

thanks for the tour and sharing :).

Haha, yeah short... :gun_bandana:;)

Nah, no mounting... just pointing and shooting. Yeah, not the safest thing in the world while driving, but one hand always stays on the wheel.

nice. sd was probably my favorite spot in the plains that we visited this may. i'd go back even in good weather. ;)

Definitely western SD is nice, in and around the Black Hills. And of course they can get some INSANE winter snowfall totals ;) Haven't been further east than Badlands though.

The grasslands were not green when I went out there in 2005. They were in a serious drought then. I seen many fires in the distant. Also, all the streams in the hills were dried up. It was 107 degrees everyday I was out there, but it was nice not having the high dew point that usually accompanys the heat here in the upper midwest.

The grasslands were not green when I went out there in 2005. They were in a serious drought then. I seen many fires in the distant. Also, all the streams in the hills were dried up. It was 107 degrees everyday I was out there, but it was nice not having the high dew point that usually accompanys the heat here in the upper midwest.

Yeah it was nice seeing all the green :thumbsup:

Archived