• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late April snowfall blankets Michigan

Ended up with 1.3" of wet snow imby this morning, bringing my season total to 69.4". DTW officially had 1.6", bringing the season to 69.1" and a tie for 5th snowiest winter.

Despite a high temp of 21 degrees below normal for April 18th, snow has completely melted except for where cars were brushed off and little piles remain. Such is snow in the latter half of April!

2822-800.jpg

2823-800.jpg

2824-800.jpg

2825-800.jpg

2826-800.jpg

2827-800.jpg

2828-800.jpg

i really like this one!

Thanks :) Snow on flowers is like snow on autumn foliage, its so rare it looks sweet, even though its wrong lol

Thought this video was cool..."Winters Last Stand". The Detroit Free Press is always doing videos and putting them online

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/909776648001/Winter-s-Last-Stand

Awesome! Send some over here. I could use some spring snow so that 1) everyone else besides us hotdog.gifs can complain, 2) I can make it to 90" on the year, only would need 1.3 like you got today.pepsi.gif

Oh trust me, I work in a pharmacy and between that and facebook, I heard PLENTY of complaints throughout the day, even after the snow melted (it was still very cold and damp). But I stood my ground everytime someone brought up the snow, and I actually found a few people who said they enjoyed it! And several more who said they like snow, just not this late :thumbsup:

Archived