• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Posting Photos

ScituateWX

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I would like to post some of my weather related photos in the photo thread. Just wondering what I have to do in order to do this it does not seem as easy as cut and past LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Someone can correct me if there is a better way but I have found the best way is to use an outside photo website like Imageshack or imgur to store your photos which you can then link to in your posts.....there is a button when you are composing a post to insert image...just copy and paste the link and your all set.......it's better than uploading your images to American directly I think.....I always had trouble using that way....

good luck

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I would like to post some of my weather related photos in the photo thread. Just wondering what I have to do in order to do this it does not seem as easy as cut and past LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you post you should see a section called

"Attachments"

Under that, click on the "Browse..." button.

You should see a local pc file browser window open. Browse to the photo you want to post, select it, and click "Open"

Then click "Attach This File"

You should see a new bar under attachment with a thumbnail of your pic on the left and options "Add to Post | Delete" on the right. Click add to post and it will be inserted.

They only appear to provide 1.95 MB of space to use, so you will only be able to post a few images this way. If you have full sized un-optimized images from a high resolution camera a single photo is likely to be larger than this, if you try to upload one that is too big the board returns this not so helpful error:

"Error No file was selected for upload"

Archived