• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weather stations

I currently have a weather station on the blink. I have the LaCrosse WS-2310TWC wireless station. It sets up so you can go wireless from the base to the temperature sensor, which is connected with wires to the rain gauge and the anemometer. Problem is, the temperature sensor isn't getting data to the base. I'm always getting no data, and I have the base three feet from the sensor it's supposed to be talking to, which is where both have been for the better part of five years now. I don't get it, but if anyone else has thoughts, let me know.

That said, once I get the funds I'll very likely be in the market for a new one. I know you get what you pay for, but I won't have a whole lot to shell out for it, unfortunately. What do you folks use, and how easy is it to connect to a computer and update on a website?

I currently have a weather station on the blink. I have the LaCrosse WS-2310TWC wireless station. It sets up so you can go wireless from the base to the temperature sensor, which is connected with wires to the rain gauge and the anemometer. Problem is, the temperature sensor isn't getting data to the base. I'm always getting no data, and I have the base three feet from the sensor it's supposed to be talking to, which is where both have been for the better part of five years now. I don't get it, but if anyone else has thoughts, let me know.

That said, once I get the funds I'll very likely be in the market for a new one. I know you get what you pay for, but I won't have a whole lot to shell out for it, unfortunately. What do you folks use, and how easy is it to connect to a computer and update on a website?

You may want to take a look at Davis Instruments as one possibility. Price of $595.00.

http://www.davisnet.com/weather/products/weather_product.asp?pnum=06152

Archived